ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:20:35 -0600
Good for you. It will be worth it. The way I mistype, I'd invent a few new
diseases and medications :)

Brad

At 06:58 PM 1/3/2008, you wrote:
>Kathy, it's going along okay. I just find it hard to retain it all. I do
>take a lot of notes though. That's one good thing about having a foot pedal.
>I record the lectures and then I type them. We're doing the blood and
>lymphatic system now and our class is joining another class that's about
>three units ahead. Kathy Melton, the teacher, will send us recordings of the
>other units. I'm working on practice dictation reports, as well as a
>dermatology review which I barely started. It's pretty difficult, but at
>least it's open book. All the reviews are open book. So we can search
>through the class notes for our answers. So I have a lot to do, but it keeps
>me busy. Thanks for asking. There are about 20 units of study. I'm on about
>the seventh unit now.
>
>Cecily

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!