ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:27:23 -0600
Red it over twice, Brad.  Good word.  I spend a lot of time looking up the
meanings of words, following their other useages, and digging into what was
really being said.  I've been blown away more than once just by a single
word.  Years ago, a guy, he is passed away now, and I can't remember his
name but he was out of San Antonio, used to teach 30 minutes on one word.  I
bought a lot of his tapes and even after he died, I wrote to his family and
continued buying his tapes.  When the Online Bible came out, I was
absolutely blown away by the ability to study on my own and still feel the
same way.  Anyhow, Brad, thanks for taking time to write to us today.  It
was good.

Phil.