ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:53:12 -0600
Virgie,

I don't really know. I'm assuming the latest version is just as accessible,
but I don't know that for sure. The version I have, which is a number of
years older now, works fine and I just never wanted to mess with it. You
know how that is, they make things more graphical and leave us blind folks
in the dark :). It isn't absolutely accessible but I'd say 90-95% user
speech friendly. Reading in the bible window can be done with the PC cursor
with Jaws, but I found every once and a while you'll skip a line, quirky
stuff like that so I read with a Jaws cursor. Slightly more work but I'm
use to it now.

Brad