ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:06:56 +0200
Good morning list

I want to get this email out before my workday starts. I read and pray for the requests on list, but I can't answer individually
at the moment. I have various prayer requests

1 for my Great-gran and her eldest daughter my grandmother. Great-gran had strokes over the past year and suffers from epilepsy
now. She gets very disorientated and is on new medication to try and control the ceasures. Please pray for her as she finds
things so hard to understand. My gran must take most of the responsibility for her care even though great-gran is in a nursing
home.

2 my internet situation at home. My equipment is not working properly and the technician is trying his best to get things sorted.
Please pray for a solution.

3 my health. I'm struggling with alergies and have laringitis and a sinus nasal drip. This makes reading aloud - which is my job
as I proofread braille- very difficult. We have exam papers to produce in braille so I can't stay away from work.

Thanks for your support
Coco