ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:30:55 -0600
Phil,

Bobble head dolls are like little figurines with heads that are attached by
a spring and they flop around like a dog's tail at dinnertime. The Beetles
had these in the 60's, probably to simulate the nerdy stage presence they
had then. Yep, times are good if you want to jump on the free citizenship
wagon.

Brad

Brad