ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:57:34 -0700
Sharon,

As has already been said, some foster parents aren't qualified or trained to
handle difficult behaviors in the kids.  Id's too easy for them to just
throw up their hands and say, "We can't handle it."

Also, social workers have a limited time to get kids home to parents.  Some
parents get too many chances with their kids when they can't or won't take
care of them.  I agree it's sad and often appalling.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at