From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:33:05 -0700
I can remember, when serving several times a week as net control on the
Nebraska side band net, the HW22 was probably the most popular rig and by
far, back in the sixties, it was the most popular mobile rig.  I used one
once during field day making 75 meter contacts.  Most of the time, you could
almost tell somebody running the hw22 because of the audio punch they all
seemed to have.

Phil.