C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 01:22:00 +0100
On Thursday 10 May 2007 23:02:38 Michael H. Collis wrote:
> Deri, I hear somwone calling your name...    Hmmmmm?

No, I haven't got the call from the Queen yet to form the next government!!!

There won't actually be an election for another 2 years, just because the PM
resigns does not necessitate an election, the Labour Party will just elect a
new leader who will become PM. In the UK we elect a party for government not
an individual. I suppose its a bit like  when "All the way" LBJ took over
from JFK.

The next leader will be Gordon Brown (the bookies have stopped taking bets on
that result).

Cheers

Deri