BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 06:19:45 -0400
Sharpshooter & Pyrate,

I'm still tryin' to figure out if you smear chicken grease on the joint
does it increase the centroid displacement?

Recent conversation with son re: penchant of tolerably educated friends
to chat over beers re: modernism, post-modernism, what is it, when did
it start? Did post-modernism actually start w/ Descartes? I thought that
Descartes marks the origination of Modernism and that Andy Warhol marks
the advent and decease of the post-modern? While tweaking window sash
refinish to suit our sensibilities we came up with the philosophy of
Manureism.

Pre-chicken, chicken, post-chicken, post-post-chicken.

We can't wait to talk this over next time we see Joe Jenkins... who is
now back from Mongolia where he had been wandering around helping the
locals establish their humanures.

Recently read article by Steve Martin in New Yorker. Describes his early
pre-professional career and his experience in the study of logic in
college. His conclusion was to drop philosophy and pursue a career as a
comic.

][<