From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 11:04:00 -0500
Robert, I gave the phone number wrong.  It is:

1-800-211-7262.

I was told the phone operates on 1.9 Gig, but I am not absolutely sure about
that.  It retails from Panasonic for $69.95 plus tax and shipping.

What's interesting is that the voice prompts that pertain to the answering
machine and the prompt to recharge the battery are spoken in a male voice,
but the caller ID voices are spoken in a female voice.  That's the first
time I have ever seen male and female voices in the same device.

It comes with 2 rechargeable nickel medal high drive triple A batteries for
the handset which is nice because I would think you can more easily replace
them when they ware out and no longer hold a charge than you can a battery
pack.

The disadvantages are that it won't speak when you scroll through the caller
ID calls, and it doesn't speak the number or name until the second ring.
Plus the speech isn't all that clear, but it is a good sounding phone.
Most people can't tell you are on a cordless phone.

Those of you on the Philmore Voice system who want to hear my review can go
to the Philmore voice mail system, punch up chat board number 38 for the
phone board and look for my message which I posted last Sunday.
Harvey