From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:29:25 -0500
Hi All, This radio's in good electrical shape, no corosion, antenna is whole/maybe top section a little bent, Plastic coil like piece on rod antenna is on and steady, knobs, ant screws, etc, all there and working.
Hasn't been diddled with inside, by me at any rate, I've had several of these and this one does _Very Well.  Not Perfect, but Very Well.  Cosmetically it's ok, but not new by any means.  No broken pieces or cracks though, just needs a bit of cleaning up, which'll be done before shipping.  I'm open to offers, both cash and swaps.  Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,
email [log in to unmask]
phone cingular cell 706-599-5413,
House phone 706-886-1458,
Please "Call Between 10AM and Midnight Eastern, if you get my voice mail on the cell phone, _Leave Contact Info, I'll get back to you.  More Stuff To Follow. Danny.