From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:54:21 -0500
Thanks Anthony!
I think that completely encrypting signals is a really bad idea as the
average citizen will no longer be able to help their local police and the
only people who will be able to pick up the police radio are criminals who
have spent big bucks to decode these signals
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype name:  BobTinn
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message,
but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.