From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:33:01 -0800
Hi,  I got a message from the IC-718 Yahoo group from
a blind ham who has a
problem with the 718 not reading the S-meter, only the
Frequency and mode.
Anyone ever had this problem with Icom voice chip?
Below is the message
from the guy with the problem. I don't think English
is his first language
but you can understand his question.
Thanks and 73, Ken -N5SWR