From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:06:03 -0500
    Tom:

Well, I like to give a report when something good like this has happened.

Clif is a great guy to work with, and I appreciate the recommendations that
were given for him on this list.

He seems to care about what he does, and is very patient in answering
questions or concerns.

Good luck with your situation, and please let Clif know we appreciate what
he does if you should happen to go up there and see him.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ