Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:45:33 -0500
Richard,

What procedure are you following in Open Book?  You need to open the file with
the open file command; then make sure you select .pdf as the file type.  Then,
go look for that particular pdf file, depending on what folder you saved it in?
You shouldn't get any message about not being an application to open, as that
would imply that you are trying to open a program.

Hth,

Steve, K8SP