From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:48:26 -0800
Hi Gery,
     Well, it comes down to this. The higher in frequency you run the higher
the loss but you can off set some of this by running a lower loss coax. Then
to you will probably have improved transmit/receive on VHF and higher by
having your antenna higher in the air. I have run over 100 feet of coax on
VHF and worked stations over 100 miles away with 5 watts. This was in the
mid west where there was little standing in the way of my signal.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.