From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:04:49 -0600
well, they could take away the regular HF wwv service and your clock would
still work....the wwv that is used for the atomic clocks or the WWV clocks
is at 60kilihertz I believe.
I am fairly sure that anyone who isn't near a computer that needs K index
info, or weather info, is going to probably have that info availible via
satelite these days anyway.
So, the 5, 10 and 15MHZ wwv services could probably be done away with and
there would be no significant consequence to it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX