From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:36:37 -0400
I ran one on my 570 for years and when I took it out, everyone insisted I go
back to the old radio because it sounded better. It took me a week to
convince them I was on the same radio which sounds good but it was better.
Now I really wish I didn't have to sell that for money, now that I'm
thinking about it again. OH well, my bills are looking good, maybe this
winter I'll replace it.