From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:18:16 -0600
there has been some absolutely excellent DX from the UK and Ireleand lately
on 20M to my part of the world.
I was listening to GI4aij for about 2 hours the other day coming in at 20
over S9 on my dipole...of course, he was running something like 3 5 element
stacked yaggi's on a 220 foot tower, but still.
73
Colin, V A6BKX