From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:02:09 -0600
Steve, the last radio T T made to use a speech board is the Omni 6 Plus
which was last produced in 2001 I think.  I will check the number of the
board which can be found vocationally on the T T reflector  They sound very
good  and Danny, I will find out the number of the older talking counter and
post it also today.  Memories get short as heck in old age hi hi 73 Ed K7UC