From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:24:33 -0500
To program something in memory in the HTK2AT, you put the info you want in
VFO put the info you want, frequency and tone and stuff, then hit the
function button, then the memory button which is I think the B button, and
hit B again, when you want to program something in another memory channel
other than what it's on now, you go to the highest memory number in use, go
to vfo, do what I said before but when you hit function, hit memory, tune
the dial up one click, then hit memory. The way I said first will overwrite
the current memory channel. As far as how to delete one, I have no clue but
I'm sure it's in the manual.