From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:00:29 -0700
I have read the manual more than once.  Does there happen to be a feature
with the 9900CW talking ID that I have missed?  I would like the unit to
speak more than once when someone calls in.  Does anyone know if that
feature is available?  Mine is only speaking the name I have recorded a
single time.  Of course,  I can, and do, if I have missed who is calling,
press the left button which will repeat the incoming call.  Half the time,
by then, they had hung up.  No biggy.  Just wondering.  Pretty nice talking
caller ID otherwise.

Phil.
K0NX