From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:35:42 -0500
I was just wondering if the antenna doesn't like the grounding. I know I
have a Medal 6, 2, and 440 antenna in my go kit and the mount I have for
that can mount to any post at all, and with that one, I have to put a little
rubber pad under it if I put it on a metal post or it will do what you said.
It said that on the packaging but I wasn't thinking the day I tried it.