Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 11:56:12 -0400
Hi, all.

As Some of you may know, I'm seriously thinking of selling my IC718 and LDG
AT11MP out-board auto-tuner to help acquire funds toward the ultimate
purchase of a Kenwood TS480.

I have used the IC718 set-up at times as a nice little portable HF set-up,
and almost hate to sell it because of that fact.

On the other hand, if I can figure out a way to use the TS480 in a portable
situation if needed, it may not be too much of a sacrifice.

I read or heard something somewhere that someone makes a mounting bracket or
stand on which you cam put both the TS480 and the control head.  Does anyone
have this, and is it usable?

Just considering my options here.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ