Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:10:13 -0600
Tom, John, not sure which has the motor home,  I have a M H and made a shelf
against the wall under the dinette about a foot wide from one seat to the
other.  The 480 S A T sets in front on    shelf and the keyer behind it with
the control head on top the keyer with the paddle on the table.  The dinette
is right behind the battery compartment so all D C wires reach easily.  It
works out very well while rolling down the road or stopped.  The antenna is
a Hustler on the ladder on rear and it does great I think.  Just an idea to
think about.
Ed K7UC