ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:08:08 -0600
Sharon,

I went back and looked for the story you mentioned.  I have heard variations
of that same exact story for 37 years.  The first time I heard it was in
evangelism class in bible college 37 years ago and I have heard many
different variations since then.  It is likely true, to some degree,
somewhere at sometime but you'll never find an original source or any place
that can confirm it truly happened.  I have no doubt it, or something like
it, has happened.  It sounds like God to me.

Phil.