ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:34:09 -0500
I hate pulling the tissue out when I have to stick my hand in the box
because the tissue didn't come out when I pulled the last one out.

Also, this does happen with wipes as well, you know the wipes in
those tall plastic containers? They eventually slip down, and you
have to take off the lid to pull them back through the top again. I
hate that because it's very hard to get them through that whole in
the middle of the lid. It's a pain..

Thanks much.

Jesus Lives! He Reigns Forever!
Lovingly,