ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:28:45 -0600
Have you ever notice a box of tissues will suddenly, and without warning,
stop pulling the next tissue up and out of the box?  Then you have to jam
your hand down inside to try and snag the next one in line to pull it
through the slot into the open only to discover, that tissue it upside down?
I have said for years that they do this on purpose to make you thing the box
is empty so you'll toss it out and open another new box.  I have noticed
that this always happens when about a third or a fourth of the box is left.
I keep pulling the next tissue out, even if I do have to reach down inside
to snag the next one.  You can't fool me!

Phil.