ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:15:40 -0400
Yes....flying away sounds nice!
I seem to feel worried about everything, Ben, his blood pressure was 74 over
44 the other day at dialysis, they say  lots of people experience  low
pressure after a dialysis treatment, but it's scary to me!
I wonder if I should even be doing this college thing, I'm doing great in my
other classes, it's just this math class, think I eed to take it when I  can
have some easier ones to balance it with!
Plus having the book on time would probably be a help!!!
I've scheduled my classes all on Tuesdays and Thursdays just ten minutes
apart  four of them, so  it's just too much all at once I think!!!
I just feel badly, seems this reminds me  I can't see, if I could.....I'd
just go to the book store and get a book, I'd be able to drive myself to
campus and thus have less hours per day, but thinking like that  proffits
nothing!!
I just feel like cryig a lot lately!!!
My blood pressure was 165 over 110 the other day when they checked it at
school!
I'm taking medication now for that....I hadn't been, but hae some now, that
too makes me tired I think!
I haven't dropped the class yet, but really it's the sensible thing to do, I
just so wanted to finish it
Thanks for the  verses,
Rhonda

Checked by AVG.