ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:00:37 -0500
Thanks, Pat. I feel better already. I love you too, in Jesus. Oh, I'll be so
glad when I hear His shout and that trumpet, even if it scares me into
oblivion. Still, it won't bother me, because I'll know what it means. I
can't wait till we who are still alive when He calls for us meet Him in the
air. However, till He actually calls us home, though, do pray, not only for
my situation, but that He'll use me to His glory. I've surrendered all to
Him and am going to let Him have His way with me, because whatever He does
will only bring forth great things.