ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:05:11 -0600
This is very true. Which is why we have ex-drug abusers  as counselors to
those who currently are, same with alcohol, people who have been abused,
lied to, cheated,  and just about anything, which is why we are
comforted  in our rough times by someone who has gone through it and lived
to tell about it.

Brad

At 12:06 AM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
>Often to be able to remove a heavy burden from someone, we must identify
>with the person, and feel the weight of the burden that has been placed upon
>them . This not only shows the person that they can be freed from their
>misery, it actually shows them that we have shared it along side them. Teri
>van Pelt 2007

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen. Comments are always welcome
in the guest book area. Also sign up to my newsletter to receive  an update
or  performance notice occasionally. We won't pound you with mail either I
promise... no worry!