C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:22:46 -0400
 It does piss me off too now  that I've begun thinking how inacessible these
beaches are.  It's not right and I'm ashamed I didn't think of it more before
but most people  I know who have disabilities couldn't even get to the sand.

=========================
 Well I think we all now know why what happened to you..........HAPPENED  to
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to gather all the support we can give you SUSIE AND YOUR NEIGHBORS
:)

And when you want to change things we will be there to support you in full force

This is a golden oppourtunity susie  to reclaim your beach

Even better than it was before!!!!!!!!

Demand quality lifeguards ..............they are out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aand you will have "your oasis" from the world again:)

It will be great:)

ALL POWER TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!