C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:04:08 -0800
definetly airborne works, but ya gotta take it BEFORE  you get sick, or at least at the first signs.

another remedy is put 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear and let it bubble for 5 minutes in each ear. it kills the germ/virus on contact.

mags

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag