C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:20:21 -0800
i thought the same thing. how many on this list would
have been just killed becouse they would have thought
us as to be so disabled as not to have been worth
keeping.
of course my parents religion would have prevented
them from agreeing to it, but, there has been rumors
of doctors that just decided to tell parents that a
baby was stillborn and just let a baby die that was
disabled.

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20061106-123108-6932r.htm

> > Sponsored Link
> >
> > Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8
> Internet Phone Service
> > http://www.getpacket8.net/yahoo2

> list, go here:

> list, go here:

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.