ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:19:48 -0700
Phil, wow!!! Isn't it interesting what God can show us through something
that to some might seem small.  I'm definitely not one of those who would
think the turtle incident is small while reading it I was about to cry
because I thought you might say the turtle died. But again isn't it
interesting what we learn of ourselves?

Lelia