ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:30:36 -0500
Ok phil, thanks  just looking at some of the mail here  will take a
while to get to know some of ya all here so dont mind me if i am quiet
and shy by the way
Phil,  i spell my Name  Jon  Short  for Jonathon   smile.  Mari lives
across the hall from me and reeva one door down from her hehehe

--
"God guides me in true expressions  of divine ideas  “Thank You, God, for insightful"
concepts and creative actions that give momentum and traction to divine ideas.”  "we grow