ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:42:15 -0700
Hello, all.

Here I am really behind on email.  However, the play closed Sunday, so I
should have time to catch up.

hanks for praying about my skin rash, which Tracey had as wwell.  My parents
delivered a trailer the day I had the preview for the play, so they got to
see it.  When they tried to sleep in my bed, however, they couldn't do so
because of bed bugs.  YUCK!  We've had one treatment, but some are still
here.  We have a treatment on Thursday, hen one after that if they still
aren't all dead.  Please pray that they all die this time.  If you've ever
been bitten by bed bugs, you know they itch like mad and cause big welts.
If you haven't been bitten, I don't recommend it.
It kind of gives the phrase, "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" new
meaning, LOL.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com