ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:38:51 -0600
Vicki,

I got my own charger from Radio Shack.  However, if the battery isn't
charging, it is either the solar panel, in which case, plugging it in to the
wall with the A C adapter from Radio Shack, will charge the battery.
Otherwise, it could be the battery itself.  There are places here in Denver,
and all over the country, who build and replace batteries for a low price,
too.  Paul Gottshall took his BNS to one of the batter rebuilding places in
Denver and what Freedom Scientific wanted 150 to 200 dollars for, Paul got
for 27 bucks.

Phil.