ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:40:12 -0600
Kathy and all,

I've got a blind friend and we got to talking a few years back about seeing
again or not. He honestly, and with conviction said if he had the choice to
see again or not, he'd choose not as his life has adjusted to it. Friends,
job, the way he does things, everything. I've never truely understood that.
I understand it from the point of comfort zone in where one is presently at
in life, but frankly I don't understand it in the heart and what it would
mean. The other day my wife and I were saying grace over the meal and my
daughter walked up just as I said... "thanks Lord for the provision you've
given" and she didn't hear the "pro" part and said... "Vision?"
questioningly, new word :), and I said. "No kiddo, if  it were vision I'd
be scaling our six foot fence jumping all around and you probably wouldn't
see me for a month". I've often told my wife if that day comes? I can see
again, I'm jumping in a car and traveling this country for a month straight
no matter what the cost.

I have thoughts on why folks embrace it as  such, especially when it comes
to God,  healing possibilities, when it doesn't happen and beliefs  that
follow and etc. but they are probably best not mentioned on list as to not
hurt or offend anyone.

And. Its good to be back on list... I missed all you E stinkers. hahahaha

Babababababababababbababb babblin Brad