ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:56:16 -0600
Carol has written a couple of new articles I added to here section on my
website today.  You'll find the information below.

     "Nobody loves me?"   I hear this often  and have felt that way  myself
     many times.  Pull up a  chair and have an egg and bacon  sandwich with
     God.  You may be surprised that He likes them, too.
Click the link below to read:  An Egg and Bacon Sandwich, Please!
http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/testimonies/carol/EGG.HTM

     Everyone has a place of emptiness in their life.  It is  a place where
     grief, mixed with pain  and loneliness, attempts to fill.  Jesus knows
     how  to heal such places  of emptiness and fill it  with his peace and
     eternal  presence.    Carol  describes  just  such  an  experience  of
     spiritual intimacy you should read.
Click the link below  to Read The Empty Place.
http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/testimonies/carol/EMPTY.HTM

To read all of Carol's articles and testimonies at Safe Place Fellowship,
Click the link below  for the main menu.
http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/testimonies/carol/CAROMENU.HTM

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com