ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:27:20 -0500
And, now to add to what I have already said in the previous posting.

I always like to try and find scripture to say something of what I have come
up out of my own brain.  Thanks to Triston, he reminded me of this passage:
1 Samuel 16:7
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his
height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man
looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the
heart."

So, really, we still cannot know, but because we are man and not God, we
just have to again pray and hope that our Christian "brothers and sisters"
are sold out to God.still