ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:30:09 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
Hi

I heard about the shooting on our news here in Soouth Africa.  As far as I understand, he shot himself.  I'll be praying for the families.

Cairie

>>> Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]> 2007-10-11 00:26 >>>
hi all.

don't know if anyone heard but about 2 blocks from where i work there was a
shooting at one of the high schools.  there were 3 injured, and the
fourteen-year-old shooter was killed-not sure if he killed himself or if he
was shot.  please pray for those at the success private school in cleveland!
heard he went off because of a suspention.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: