ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:58:07 -0500
Hi Loving ones,

I just want to thank you all so very much for the prayers, lovings,
and squeezings.

God is healing me from this hurt, and He always knows best. I'm just
going to pray for her and continue loving her. That is all I can do.
God is in charge here, and His Will, shall be done.

Since I never preached to her, I just sent her inspirational messages
just like I send everyone.

I really appreciate you all more than you will ever know. I love you
all so very much.

Thanks much for praying and for always being there for me.

Please know that I'm always praying for you all, as well.

Thank you very much.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson