ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:11:51 +0200
Hi Rhonda
I remember when I had to relocate and make new friends and change carreers. I'll pray that the right sollution will come your
way. I still thank God that my Tish-baby was so willing and eager to work and for her it was an adventure to get to know the new
place and she loved all the attention her harness attracted. That helped me to go on. Now she's retired and loves sleeping in the
sun. It's a crisp morning outside and I sure wish summer would come!
Coco