ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:33:46 -0600
Ben lives with my son, Everett, and his family.  He came home this afternoon
and is doing pretty well.  My son is going to get the police report to find
out the details because Ben doesn't remember anything other than setting his
breaks before impact.  All the witnesses, however, confirm it was the
driver's fault who cut in front of him.  He seems to be doing pretty well
physically but I would guess it shook Ben up because he is on a motorcycle
more than in a car.  The bike seems to be repairable and is covered by
insurance, too.

Phil.