ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:01:16 -0400
Oh, poor sweet T.,

I will let you come here to Tampa if you need to do so.  Triston and I love
company, and we also would pray with you and love you up more than you have
been loved in a long time.  Thing is we have 2 rotten kitty cats and 2
rotten dogs.  But, they will love you too.  I tried smoking for a while.
Not nearly like Brad though.  I just tried it.  God just took it away one
day and he will do the same for you.  He loves you more than anything, and
He will take you as you are and help you not to smoke.  We love you Sweet
T., and I am asking right now that the touch of God will come upto you, and
that the peace which passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind
through Christ Jesus.  You are welcome here, and if you just want to talk,
just email me.