ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:38:23 +0200
I'm not really sure how I feel.  I think, if I actually met
God face to face, I'd feel guilty of what I did in my life
time, but, at the same time I'd feel over joyed to actually
meet him face to face.  When I was about eight, a friend of
mine and I used to play that we were in heaven and that we
followed Jesus like puppies and we never left his side.  I'd
love to do that for real.

Cairie
Date: 6/26/2007 11:54 PM