From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 07:02:28 -0800
Phil

There are several type of file extensions that are executable. ".com" is
one of them.

The command.com file is a primary Windows file. It is normally located
in the Windows directory.

The install program is looking for the pkunzip program to unzip the file
151704.zip which has been placed in your Temp directory. PK is an older
compression program. I would download and install Winzip to your
computer. It has a free trial period. Windows 98 does not have a built
in program for this function.

Try this and see if the install works. If not, others may have more
useful advice. Hold off on spending $ on hardware you can not now
afford. I do not believe this problem is hardware - just a matter of
having the software operate with your hardware.

Tom Mayer