C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:24:44 -0500
Actually Kyle, the under the radar thing before DADT is wrong.  I was in
during the Gulf War and I can tell you that Cheney has always been on a
witch hunt for gays.  You could be tossed out if someone thought you were
gay and a lot of money was used to investigate people to prove they were
gay.  Trust me, more men in the military are gay than you would suspect, and
a lot less women are than you think.
Adultery was rarely prosecuted to the extent being gay was and basically,
anything other than the missionary position is against the UCMJ so, about
half the sailors in the fleet could have been prosecuted. <grin>

beth t. the OT

PS.  I didn't watch the general and quite frankly don't care what a person's
orientation is, let them serve if they want...