From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:29:42 -0400
    Mark:

If you e-mail me privately, I'll send you a little cheat sheet I once made
up for programming memories into the HTX202.

My private e-mail address is:

For basic reference, the VFO button is the bottom button on the right-hand
column of keys--They refer to it as the D. button.  The memory button is
just above the D. or VFO button on the same column of keys, and is called
the C. button.

The function button is a very small button on the lefthand side of the
radio, ant is two buttons above the PTT.

You change offsets by pushing the function key in combination with the
number 3 on the main key pad.

Once you get these keys down, you can do just about anything you need with
the radio.

The only thing I have trouble with is finding the exact PL tone once you're
in the PL tone menu, so some sighted assistance may be needed there as you
select specific PL tones using the tuning knob.

Again, though, I'll send you my little cheat sheet if you'd like.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ